Through engaging with VCU Career Services, students and alumni will be able to...
- Determine their values, skills, and interests and connect them to academic and career choice.
- Understand how to establish and manage their professional relationships effectively.
- Communicate the value of their experiences in relation to role, employer, community, and/or industry needs
- Develop and assess a strategic approach to goal-setting for their career and professional opportunities.
- Apply career development techniques to pursue their professional options.
VCU undergraduates have access to a variety of career resources, including individual career advising, events, job search resources and job listings specifically for VCU students.
Whether you’re interested in an academic or nonacademic track after graduation, we have a variety of resources to help reach your goals and enrich your career.
Have an upcoming interview or need to update your work wardrobe? The Suit Yourself Closet offers free, gently used professional clothing and styling services to VCU students.