You need talent. We can help you find it.
Virginia Commonwealth University is a premier urban, public research university focused on academic success. We work with more than 100,000 students and alumni from 222 degree programs. We’d like to introduce you to them.
How to hire our students
Establish a connection with one of VCU’s three career centers
VCU has three career centers offering specialized services to help you navigate our student population. We recommend connecting with the center based on the academic interest of the student you primarily want to engage with.
- VCU Career Services: Allied health professions, arts, dentistry, education, government and public affairs, humanities and sciences, life sciences, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, social work
- VCU Business Career Services: Business majors and concentrations
- VCU Engineering Career Services: Engineering majors
Build your brand on campus
We know that networking leads to new opportunities. We offer our employers a variety of ways to connect with our students and alumni. For more information or to begin your connection with students, contact us.
Industry-specific career fairs are held several times each academic year by our career centers. Visit our career fairs page for this year's schedule. Register for a career fair through HireVCURams.
Our career fairs
- September: Part-Time Job Fair
- October: Government Career and Internship Fair
- January: Spring Part-Time Job Fair
- February: Nonprofit & Social Services Career and Internship Fair
- March: Science and Health Career Fair (Monroe Park Campus)
- March: Education Career Fair
- March: VCUarts Portfolio Exchange
- April: Just-in-Time Career and Internship Fair
School-specific career fairs
- September: Business Fall Career Fair
- September: Engineering Fall Career Fair
- February: Business Spring Career Fair
- February: Engineering Spring Career Fair