You stay at home, we've got you
Even if we can't meet face-to-face, we want you to know that VCU Career Services is still here for you!
Virtual services and support
Select a button below to learn more about the services and support we're offering remotely:
Virtual Career Advising
We know your dreams and plans don’t stop, so we’d love to help! Make an appointment through Handshake to meet with us by:
- Select "Make an appointment" from the Advising menu on the Career Services website
- You already have a Handshake account; just sign-on through the VCU single sign-on portal
- Click "Career Center"
- Click Appointments
- Click Schedule a New Appointment
- Click VCU Career Services (if given an option for multiple offices)
- Click your appointment type (major/career advising, document review, etc.)
- Then click different dates to see availability; our specialty areas are listed next to our names
- Select your appointment medium (Video, phone, or email (if applicable))
If you need any help, don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-828-1645.
- Check Handshake for opportunities
- Handshake’s Get Hired Remotely landing page
- Parker Dewey micro-internships
- Student Opportunity Center
- Who’s Hiring Right Now (LinkedIn)
- Job Posting Dashboard
- Is my internship cancelled?
- [LIVE] Who's freezing hiring from coronavirus
Request a Virtual Presentation
We can give a live or recorded presentation for your class or group. Just complete our Request a Presentation form.
Check Handshake for links to our virtual workshops and virtual events.
Still have questions or need a helping hand? Contact our VCU Career Services team.