We know VCU students are busy and not all career conversations require a 30-minute appointment. To accomodate all student needs, VCU Career Services offers drop-in hours where you can meet with a career ambassador or career advisor to discuss topics such as:
- Navigating Handshake at VCU and logging in to your account
- Beginning your part-time job or experiential opportunity search
- Reviewing your resume or starting a resume from scratch
- Visiting the Suit Yourself Professional Clothing Closet
- Getting a LinkedIn headshot taken
Location: VCU Career Services Lobby, University Student Commons, 1st Floor, Rm. 143, across from Chick-fil-A.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. No appointment needed!
Check-in Process: Bring your VCU ID and check in at the front desk. Most drop-ins are 15-minutes or less, minimizing your wait.
Want to meet with a specific advisor during Drop-in Hours? Ask them in advance about the next time they will be helping out during drop-ins!